Sunday, December 6, 2009

Decking the Halls



I have been a busy boy decking the halls of my Etsy store with all kinds of new goodies. Art makes a great gift, and I have a little something for the naughty and the nice folks on your shopping list this year -- everything from original paintings to prints and clothing, even some humorous Christmas cards. Here are a few highlights...





My new painting Naughty or Nice is now available for a discount in the Paulypants Christmas Set. After all, what's better than one pants-dropping Cheesecake boy -- two of them, of course! Both paintings are also available as greeting cards


I also just released a couple of new limited-edition giclee prints: First Kiss and Not Just a Closet. By request, I'm also offering larger-scale prints of some favorites, including Batmobama and Robiden and The Cher Within. After all, I'm a fan of the "more is more" philosophy!





You'll also find an increased selection of original paintings in my Etsy store, including The Dollypop GuildElegant Imbalance, and Mother Nurture.

No comments:

Post a Comment